Garnteg Primary School
Garnteg Primary school creates successful learners who take pride in their community. They are exposed to a range of learning opportunities and valuable experiences that allow them to be ambitious, enterprising and respectful individuals who ‘Climb and Sparkle’ together to grow in every way.
Live, Learn and Succeed Together
1. We provide opportunities for all pupils to have an enjoyable, flying start, filled with new experiences.
2. Pupils access a variety of experiences including sport, play and cultural differences.
3. We create a communal family in which everyone feels safe, included and welcomed.
4. We celebrate a range of races and cultures, producing respectful, well-rounded members of the community.
5. Pupils explore learning in a variety of ways, both indoor and outdoor, being exposed to the wider community.
6. We promote healthy values and ethos, encouraging pupil participation in a range of activities, providing a wide variety of support for pupils and their families.
7. All children are exposed to the same opportunities and encouraged to become enterprising individuals.